Swanwick School and Sports College’s whole school ethos
- Each pupil will enjoy their school lives and look back on their time at SSSC with a wealth of positive memories and worthwhile experiences.
- Respect themselves, have a positive self-image and a positive outlook on life.
- Achieve their full academic potential.
- Become independent, confident young adults and responsible members of society.
- Acquire the life skills, qualifications and self worth to achieve their full potential and access further opportunities in adult life.
- Have the skills, knowledge and qualifications to achieve economic well being.
- Be adaptable learners and thinkers.
- Be informed and willing to make a positive contribution to society.