Helping our pupils with their next steps...
- Students in Year 11 dependent on their chosen vocational options will have the opportunity to access a work experience programme through the supported insights scheme or internally in school.
- All students are, given the opportunity to contribute to the yearly Christmas enterprise project to raise money for school projects.
- Vocational experiences, learning and accreditation where appropriate.
- Opportunities to practise home management skills.
- Volunteering where appropriate.
- As part of careers lessons all students have the opportunity to showcase their talents in this area.
- Some educational trips will have the sole focus of exploring job opportunities and the skills, experiences and qualifications needed to access the roles.